Rahila Christopher Wakawa
- Doctorate Degree Professional with over 15 years of outstanding experience in lecturing in the fields of Agricultural Economics studies and research, Agribusiness, Banking and Finance, Agricultural Economics & Extension, and Science Policy & Innovation Studies.
- Exhibits remarkable successes in Agricultural Economics and Extension Research Network, especially in Poverty Reduction/Livelihood indicators, Evidence-informed Policy-making, Evidence Use in Environmental Policymaking in Nigeria (EUEPiN), Technology Needs Assessment for Climate Change Mitigation and Adaptation, Science Policy and Innovation.
- Capable of handling special duties and responsibilities in Technology Management, group, and individual research, publishing, organizing, and coordinating field work with a focus on group discussion. Possess exceptional employee engagement skills through excellent interpersonal and conflict resolution skills and effective communication of the goals (key performance indicators) to the team.
- Combines exceptional technical strengths with perseverance, outstanding organizational skills, strong problem-solving capabilities, and a commitment to achieving strong business growth in line with strategic objectives.
- Other outcomes include teamwork on data retrieval for databases and needed framework for a bigger picture in development plans, aspirations align with Africa’s mission and values and the world at large
Title : Comparison of climate-smart agricultural technologies in the semi-arid North East of Nigeria